• Episode 6: Malware Control Systems

From Digital Man@VERT to TechDorks on Tue Sep 22 01:42:50 2015
    Re: Episode 6: Malware Control Systems
    By: Digital Man to TechDorks on Tue Aug 25 2015 03:55 am

Just an update: we will return with more episodes of TechDorks soon. As eluded to in episode 6, we both had international trips planned from which we've both now returned. However, Stephen (Deuce) had to replace a hard drive that went bad just before he left for his trip and I have a new audio interface I'm playing with (a TASCAM US-366). We'll be back soon,

digital man

Synchronet "Real Fact" #20:
    The first commericial sale of Synchronet was to Las Vegas Playground BBS (1992).
    Norco, CA WX: 70.6F, 82.0% humidity, 1 mph SSE wind, 0.00 inches rain/24hrs ---
    Synchronet Vertrauen Home of Synchronet telnet://vert.synchro.net
  • From Nightfox@VERT to Digital Man on Tue Sep 22 07:56:24 2015
    By: Digital Man to TechDorks on Tue Sep 22 2015 01:42:50

Just an update: we will return with more episodes of TechDorks soon. As eluded to in episode 6, we both had international trips planned from which we've both now returned. However, Stephen (Deuce) had to replace a hard drive that went bad just before he left for his trip and I have a new audio interface I'm playing with (a TASCAM US-366). We'll be back soon,

I hope your trips went well. Looking forward to your next episode of TechDorks.

Nightfox

---
    Synchronet Digital Distortion: digitaldistortionbbs.com
  • From Digital Man@VERT to Nightfox on Wed Sep 23 00:11:26 2015
    By: Nightfox to Digital Man on Tue Sep 22 2015 07:56 am

By: Digital Man to TechDorks on Tue Sep 22 2015 01:42:50

I hope your trips went well. Looking forward to your next episode of TechDorks.

Thanks! We look forward to making the next episode. Hopefully soon. :-)

digital man

Synchronet "Real Fact" #56:
    Synchronet introduced Telnet, FTP, SMTP and POP3 support w/v3.00a-Win32 in 2000.
    Norco, CA WX: 68.1F, 86.0% humidity, 1 mph SSE wind, 0.00 inches rain/24hrs ---
    Synchronet Vertrauen Home of Synchronet telnet://vert.synchro.net